فرصة عمل في مركز الإعلام المجتمعي CMC بوظيفة منسق/ة مشروع
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00 pm on Tuesday, February 9th, 2023.
CMC is a non-government institution established in January 2007 in Gaza and adopts the human rights-based approach to empower marginalized groups, especially women, youth and journalists to amplify their voices to draw the attention of decision-makers and duty-bearers and enhance their practice of active citizenship with a vision of effective and influential Palestinian developmental media that advocates for human rights, rule of law, democracy and citizenship, so that social justice, freedom and prosperity prevail.
General objective of the job:
Coordinating and implementing the project plan and carrying out all preparation, implementation, and documentation procedures for the activities, in addition to participating in the implementation of the evaluation, follow-up and learning activities related to the project and that related to the organization’s work plan.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinating and managing the implementation of all project activities in accordance with the work plans approved by the Projects Manager and organization’s management.
- Managing all related administrative and logistical actions and procedures of the project.
- Conducting progress and final reports and supervise monitoring and evaluation reports preparation regarding all project activities.
- Provide support to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning assistant during the process of implementing monitoring and evaluation tools in relation to work performance in project activities, outcomes, outputs and the desired impact.
- Supervise the project assistant performance in the assigned activities.
- Follow-up communication and communication with people and entities related to the project to organize meetings and workshops.
- Coordinate and Contribute to the development of publication of all project activities and events.
- Managing & implement any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Conducting regular field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of project activities implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration in English or Engineering or any other related academic specialization.
- Good knowledge about civil society work, especially women’s and human rights organizations.
- Creative and logical thinking and community outreach skills.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic language (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and work under pressure.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of social media accounts.
Duration of the contract: One year with a probation period of three Months.
How to apply:
Interested applicants have to send a motivation letter and updated CV through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered and contacted.